Friday, September 3, 2010

3D Lenses

How hard is it for you to set priorities? In this day and age, we are faced with multiple tasks to perform, obligations to meet, and projects that we want to launch all at the same time. Even though all of these things are important to us, we all know that we need to prioritize. The challenge is how much of what we can achieve within a limited time frame.

We all have conscious and unconscious wishes and dreams in our lives. Often times, they are hidden from us because they are buried under what we conceive as urgent and important on a day-to-day basis.

What you need is to have three pairs of 3D lenses.

I have been working with a number of individuals as their Life Design Coach. By the end of our three-month program, participants have reported positive outcomes.

This is what some of the participants have said:

  • This was my first experienced to be coached. As each session unfolded. I became increasingly more aware of how I thought, how I wanted to live, and what my goals were. I am now ready to create my own future. (Company Executive, age 41)
  • This was an excellent opportunity to question my understanding of things in general. I was able to put everything in perspective as I either verified or corrected my understanding in various aspects of my personal and professional life. I now feel that I finally know myself and what I want in my life. I am grateful for many of my discoveries and noticings. (Company Executive, age 40)

No comments:

Post a Comment